Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring is Here!

Well, here is our families first post. March has been a crazy month for weather! One day it is sunny, the next it is snowing.

Jesse has inspired me to do this blog. Be sure to check out their blog also! chrisandjessiepetersen.blogspot.com

My health hasn't been very good since Feb 18. At New Beginnings for Young Women they used a fog machine to represent the mist of darkness. I had a really bad reaction. Bishop Mortenson saved life by coming out of the church to my rescue! He got me home. Because the reaction was so bad, and because it lasted too long it lowered my immune system to where I'm having allergic reactions to the smallest exposures. I havn't been able to go to work at Sugar 'n Spice since then. I was pretty down about that, but I am learning to focus on all the things that I can do instead of what I can't do. I've been pretty much confined to home since that happened. It just makes my body too sick to go out. I've also been losing my voice for about a week at a time. Makes it a bit hard to be a mom!

Well, besides all that, I have been learning to do digital scrapbooking. It has been a great thing to keep my mind off other problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment